Friday, December 19, 2008

Psychology

I find psychology fascinating. I've always had a habit of analyzing why people behave the way they do and sometimes even predict what they'll do or say. Dunno how or why I do that. Just seems like it comes naturally to me and I've been doing it forever.

Of course, I analyze myself the most. And most of the times, I don't like what I find. I'm still trying to be comfortable in my own skin after all this time (no, I'm not that old!) and sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be comfortable with myself.

I don't have a degree on the wall so much of what I analyze and perceive...I've no concrete proof whether its right or wrong but I've seen what a vicious cycle is and its one of the most horrible things ever. Sometimes I feel like I'm disconnected....head and heart has lost its link and I find myself staring at a monster. A monster that's been trying to get out of a cycle but might as well try to get out of a whirlpool unaided.

So. JESUS be my AID. I need YOU. Amen.

No comments: