Friday, July 03, 2009

A crime of passion

She first found evidence of the intruder a month ago. Then she saw the intruder a few times but it was brief, fleeting. It unnerved her that her private sanctum was violated.

It caught her by surprise; the rustling of fast feet, and then, there it was. Staring her in the face. She froze for a second. Then it was a race - she to grab a weapon, the intruder to safety.

The sound of the weapon being used and the smell of the poison added to the adrenaline rush of the chase. Finally, the intruder was cornered, disoriented by the poison. She looked at it and there was a brief moment of indecision. But she felt the outrage rising. How dare they enter and defile her home?

And so the intruder's life was ended with a few strong blows. As it lay wriggling, dying, she looked at it with disgust and swiftly disposed of the body. It was one woman against a bold, relentless intruder. It was a "crime" of passion.

6 comments:

Aaron Liu said...

ROFL....
should just set the "intruder" on fire like how andrew and i do... wahahhaha!

but, very poetic i must say...

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hallo! Really decriptive and enjoyable "slaughtering" and dumping of body evidence somemore!Tsk!Tsk!Tsk! Ha...ha...ha...It makes CSI look like child play, man. Don't play -play!
On a more serious notes, really nuisance intruders!To me, I put out tar paper and see the eventual mass murder! Ha.....ha.....ha.....

Liz Teh said...

Aaron: Waiting 4 u to teach me to set em on fire!

Ivan: Haha...no la, cannot compare to CSI. I cannot tahan them cicaks! Crap everywhere and sometimes scare me by falling very near me. My dad just passed me tar paper. Will lay it oyt tmr. mwahahaha...

butter_cookie said...

I thought it was cockroach. Haha.

Liz Teh said...

cockroach not too bad la. Disgusting also but they dun poop all over the place and I'm not scared of them. Lizards freak me out. So, Ali and I share license to kill lor since we each takut different cretins. haha!

Shearlee said...

haha! funny la you.. i freak out when it comes to cicaks too!