Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Premonition?

It's happened one too many times. Honestly, I'm a bit freaked. This morning, I was driving and reached out to switch on the radio. As my fingers touched the nob, the song, "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus flashed in my head. I turned the nob and....The Climb was playing.

Last month, we were at Putra Hospital, bringing the kids to see a paediatrician. We were walking into the lobby and the thought popped into my head that I'd see an acquaintance upstairs. I didn't give it a second thought cos it's highly unlikely...I met the person the day before and she was in the pink of health. BUT....there she was in the clinic next to the paediatrician's! I was stumped (managed to wave at her).

Then there was the time I was having breakfast at a roti canai shop. This pakcik asked if he could sit at my table cos there was no place else. We got to talking. He told me he was doing maintenance contract work nearby. Weirdly, I just had a feeling that he would pay for my breakfast and he did! I mean...the guy's a complete stranger! Why would I even have such a thought?!

Sometimes I'd just know that someone's gonna call and sure enough, they'll call not long after. Sometimes I know what some people will say. There have been many other weird instances but I can't remember them.

The world may call this women's intuition, premonition, etc but as a Christian...frankly, I'm at a loss what to make of it. What do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's not weird. I have a lot of
"coincidental" experiences too. As you said, as a Christian, what do we make of it? Does God give us little glimpses into the future?

hock said...

It's the force....pretty soon the phoenix entity will come to u..Jean...lol