Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kids & God

There we were, Sean, Aidan and I eating chicken rice for lunch. Out of nowhere Sean asked a question & it lead to very interesting comments. I'll try to re-cap it...

Sean: How did God get into my tummy?
Me: (huh?!)*Didn't say anything.Waited for him to explain that weird question*
Sean: God is here right? But we can't see His face.
Me: Yeah, He's always with us but we can't see Him.
Aidan: God is in my heart!
Sean: God is in heaven but here don't have heaven.
Aidan: God is in my heart!
Sean: How does God get in my tummy? So many things in my tummy already.

*I didn't answer Sean cos sometimes he just says things to be cheeky/funny. He knows we've never ever said anything about God being in his tummy!"

Aidan: God loves me you know! He loves me everyday! He wants us to be good. To eat vegetables, fruits, so that we can be strong!

*I smile & nod my head*

No comments: