Friday, August 29, 2008

Sean's playlist

Sean developed his playlist when he started going to kindy. He'd want me to switch on the radio the minute he's in the car. The morning will begin with "Blesed Be Your Name" followed by "Better Is One Day" and "Heart of Worship" all by Matt Redman.

Then it's

"Everything that has Breath" (by Matt Redman)
"From the Inside Out" (Hillsongs)
"I Believe in Jesus" (Hillsongs Kids)

I have to listen to these songs Mon-Fri, twice a day. It sure got pretty tiring. For me. Sean would be happily singing along. He knows all the lyrics and even the ad libs! It can be pretty funny.

I was a tad worried that he was growing to be an "old soul" - these songs are all slow songs! I'd try to switch to some faster, rockier numbers but he'd steadfastly refuse. I'm his MUM and I prefer rockier tunes! Ha!

Finally, one fine day, he started showing interest in a couple of tunes by Tree 63. I was elated! Yeehah! My boy's startin to groove! And that's when the MP3 player in the car "died-ed". Aaargghhh! Turns out, it's the "car's fault"...some connection problem. *sigh* Hopefully, it can be repaired soon so that we can be rockin again.

1 comment:

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hi Liz,
Got a stroll on your blog from Anna's blog! Went thru your posts and they are encouraging. You are a great mother to your children [ btw, they are awesome kids ] and a great encourager for your life patner. Be blessed & good days ahead!