Thursday, October 12, 2006

Want me to carry him?

That's what Sean says each time Aidan cries. He'll come to me, lift his arms (like we would to carry a babe) & ask that question. It's so cute & sweet. All the more because he can't carry Aidan. :)

Sean's "changing" again. He's becoming more independent. Last month, he suddenly started putting on his shoes by himself, feeding himself (alas, this happens only when he's in the mood), drinking water from a cup, putting on his pants - hasn't mastered this yet. Usually he gets both legs in one opening & starts struggling. Yesterday, I discovered that he's been watching me do the dishes for he suddenly washed (or rinse) his cup (plastic cup, of course) the exact way I do it. It was so cute. Of course it's also a great excuse to play with water, so he'll be "washing" one cup or bowl after another (even grabbing clean ones to wash) while my mum yells at him to stop. Kids....trust them to turn work into fun-time.

Lately, he's turned all "politey-gentlemanly" too. He'll rush to open the gate for me without being asked & announce with a loud voice, "I open gate for mummy already!" He's learning to ask for things properly instead of whining. It's usually, "Please can I have bread with jam" or etc, but it can get confusing for him with funny results. Like tonight. He asked my dad, "Please can I have can you bring me home?" :)

I love my boy! Wish I can capture all these candid moments on camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have changed the outlook of your blog site! It looks great! Love reading your updates on Sean and Aidan. You're so blessed to hv the chance to watch your boys grow up.

love
suat