Friday, January 08, 2010

Atypical Aidan

It was bedtime. The time when my kids sometimes churn out weird/funny thoughts and comments. Tonight it was from Aidan.

With his manja voice he said, "Good night mummy, sweet dreams, sleep tight! (his usual bedtime saying). Thank you mummy for letting us watch the concert CD. I love mummy. Sorry, I disobeyed you just now."

A pause. And then...

"How do you feel now that I've said sorry?"

Frankly, I didn't know how to feel. I was tired, still a bit upset with his disobedience, noted that his "I love mummy" was because he got to watch the concert CD, settling in on the apology when he caught me with that question.

Nary a dull moment with my two!

The homie and his bro.

Sean the man :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.