Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Tale of Two Toothbrush Holders

So Sean and Aidan's happy & "comfy-cosy" in their own room. They still come to my bathroom to wash up because we haven't gotten them toothbrush holders for their attached bathroom. I had specific ones in mind. Last Sunday, we were in Jusco and I brought them to select their toothbrush holders. These were their choices. Can you guess which cute holder belongs to whom?


Well, Sean chose the blue rhino and Aidan, the cute Beagle. Needless to say, they were fascinated at the mechanisms of it. We taught them how to use it and they got the hang of it though Aidan hadn't perfected it.

One afternoon, they brought my mum to proudly show her their toothbrush holders. Suddenly Sean came running down with something in his hands. It was the Beagle...headless. He said Aidan got too rough trying to demo the use of the holder to my mum and it popped right off. Apparently, he opened and closed it again and again incorrectly and in a rough manner. I went to take a look and this was what I saw.


*Sigh* I felt sad. The poor Beagle. Just four days on the bathroom wall and already damaged. Luckily, it could be fixed and its now functioning well next to its rhino friend.

And that concludes the Tale of the Two Toothbrush Holders.

2 comments:

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hi Liz!
I laughed until I "peng" when I read this! BTW, the Beagle went bodyless-lar! The head still there!Ha....ha..... You've got such beautiful children and of course, they have good & caring parents in you & Jason! God bless you both! BTW, make sure they don't fight over the toilet roll or else........ha...ha.....ha.....

Liz Teh said...

Hi Ivan,

Glad u liked the post. It's so lonely...no one reads my blog *sob* haha! Eh...I wrote that Sean came to me with something in his hands - the headless Beagle.

Yeah...everywhere we go, people say my kids are gorgeous (to which Jason quickly grabs all credit. ha!) but I'm trying to work on their inner beauty lor which will take years and can be very frustrating.

Ahhh...they won't fight over toilet roll wan...haha! But when they're older, I'm sure Jason & I can teach them some useful uses for the toilet roll especially at youth camps. hehe!