Thursday, September 06, 2007

I see....

We bought Aidan a pair of sunglasses recently. He'd been trying to grab Sean's, so it was time he had his own. Of course, he was so taken by it. He put it on and didn't want to take it off. One night, I was bringing him home and he still had the sunglasses on. I asked him, "Can you see anything ar? So dark."

He replied, "I see....dark."

Aidan's just begun to talk not many months ago and his vocabulary and grasp of English is improving by the day. So, I was really amused that he understood what I said and replied the way he did.

Sean was pleased that Aidan has his own sunglasses. I caught them standing in front of the TV (it was not switched on), admiring their reflection. haha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cool dudes!

No comments: