Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A new score sheet

Well! I have a blog spot! A place to put on "e-paper" my thoughts. Don't know if it'll interest anyone but I think it'll be therapeutic for me just the same. So here goes...

These past 4 months have been a symphony or sorts for me. At times chaotic, occasionally slow-paced, often times tiring with a much needed number of peaceful respites here and there. I've just entered motherhood for the first time. Nothing changes one's life more than that one sentence I'll wager.

My baby boy, Sean, is such a cutie! I know every mum would say the same of her offspring but Sean really is cute :) He looks a lot like his dad and is a cheerful lil fella. It scares me big time the responsibility I now have to raise him well.

I feel like keying in a lot of what I've been through these past months in this one posting but that'll take time and memory I kinda lack (one of the signs of adjusting to motherhood; a frazzled memory!). This'll do for now. I hope to be able to add interesting postings as often as I can. Good nite world. Sleep tight.

4 comments:

butter_cookie said...

heys liz!! i think my name will appear as butter_cookie coz datz my user name lar... but itz me, sharlene! u're blogging! hehehehe... keep it up gal! u visited loopymeals? really interesting... and it'll be great to read stories from a mummy's point of view... hugsssss**

butter_cookie said...

eh? oh ya... i set my settings so dat 'sharlene' will appear as my name... forgot edi... hehe. nvm-lar... hehe. keep it going gal! ;)

gR@c3y said...

yeah, having a place to write thoughts is real helpfull especially now you being a house wife for the 1st time. stuck at home with nothing to do sometimes so might as well write something down. hahahaa... i finally finish my exams and am having 3 weeks break. wohoo..

btw, lizards (reptiles) are pretty cool lar... why dun like them?? my mum also same dun like 'em. if can i wanted to keep a phyton in my room but mum dun let. said she would kill it if she sees it. HAHAHHAA~!!!

WontdieonE said...

woah.. she blogs.. interesting..
Andrew Liu here Liz~ juz dropping 2 say hi n that lizzards are cool! i have a half-dead iguana if you're interested~ :)